Saturday, September 28, 2013

Sunset

     
      It was a long and tiring day. Going to school, doing seatworks, and suprise quizzes ( which is scary). But school is fun, chatting with friends and laughing with them.

    Going home, i saw this beautiful scenery. It was really captivating. The cloud formation plus the sunset which makes the picture look better . There is one word that could describe this picture "Beautiful".

A picture that healed my heart and made my eyes gaze. I thank God for it and bringing me there.I asked my friends to go there and watch it till it fades.
    


 

4 comments:

  1. Jonas! Keep up the good work. Post daily if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a very good start. :) Explore BLOGSPOT and you will learn more about making your site look better and reader-friendly. :) I'm so happy to see this and looking forward to read blog posts from you! :)

    -Kuya Olan (www.thetravelteller.com)

    ReplyDelete