Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Hiking

Life is an Adventure


    
      Hiking is one of the things i want to do, especially if my friends are there. Having friends while hiking will make it more fun and less boring. Last Saturday, my friends and I decided to go to their farm in a different route and on foot. We walked on rice fields and on  a river. It was fun. My friend's slipper broke, so I lend him mine. As we reached the bridge, I saw kids taking a bath under it. They were having fun like I do in my childhood.




        We walked and what  really made me happy was this old lady walking in her garden smiling. I took a photo of her and made me think about my grandparents. How are they? Are they having fun in their life? and lot more. Our grandparents are the reason why, why we are here and who we are. I think it would be the best if we could thank them. Just simply by writing a letter and give it to them, or approach them and tell them how thankful you are for them. Just thank them. Getting old is pretty much normal.We experience a lot of things. But the most important thing is what future we could mold for our children, grandchildren, and to our future generations. After 10 mins of walking, we reached the farm.

         
                                     
      In life, we experienced of things it maybe love, pain, fun, and lot more. You might find yourself at one point, that you want to kill yourself. DON'T. If you want to make life fun, ignore those negative outlooks in life and start looking for a positive outlook.  ENJOY LIFE. Enjoy the life that God gave you. But dont do things that might end up hurting other people and they ended up hating you.  Make people around you happy. That will make you also happy. But remember, your future will be the result of the things you do in the past. Have a good day! :D          


            
           

               
    


2 comments:

  1. "If you want to make life fun, ignore those negative outlooks in life and start looking for a positive outlook."

    I like this line you wrote. :) At your very young age you are learning to live life to the fullest. :) There is more to life than just wasting it on negative things. MAKE THE MOST OF IT and you'll realize that LIFE is indeed one great ADVENTURE. :)

    ReplyDelete