Tuesday, October 8, 2013

A Picture Frozen in Time

A photo taken by Justin Brian Balano, my classmate


           Time flies by and we wont know what will happen in the future. So lets make the most out of it. Have fun,  make people happy and do something that people will remember you in a good way. Here's a poem that I was supposedly to make but my classmate, Rosebelle Toseta, finished it. Oh well, I think its good.


Treasured Time

Rules of the clock
Time goes by
memories we make
but now is good bye.

Flames of the Sun
We always had fun
Smiles for the day
Eternity, I pray.

Sparks of solid gold
All the tears I cannot hold
Last light of the dying candle
All this sadness I can't handle

I search for you
I can't lose hope
How I miss you
Why did you go?


                         That's it, remember don't let the past affect your future. You cant change the past ,but you can change the future. Just live your life they way you want to. That's all, thanks for reading. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment