Tuesday, October 8, 2013

TECHNOLOGY and SKILLS DAY

              

        At school, we start the day with a smile or a laugh. Even though there is a quiz or homework that has not been done, we would still joke around. I guess we got things under control, I GUESS. Later that Monday afternoon, we had our Technology and Skills day. There were a lot  of activities done. Some of the activities were table skirting, table setting, center piece, arts and crafts, hair and make up and the basket making for high school. We also had the vodka mixing and nail art (Ours were MINIONS!!!!) All I did was take pictures since I got nothing else to do and I was kinda sick that time.

Table skirting
Vodka mixing
Right hand
Left hand
Not yet complete basket
One of our contestants doing the arts and crafts
A necklace, one of the finished products done by my classmates

Some random girl had this on her hand i don't know why

One of our contestants for the hair and make up contest

 Center piece

Our couple, Era and Oscar

Our couple dancing

                  That day ended fast and it was tiring for the people who participated and also me ( Walking is tiring). The results were announced last Friday. We won the nail art, the table setting and the hair and make up competition. That was a great day. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment